Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Flu Bug

Flu season is about past but I can keep this one in my stash for next winter.
This cutie image is a From The Heart digital colored with SU Blends. I used "Pepto" pink and "Nausea" Green papers. Stamped some bugs, fussy cut them and scattered them about the image. Confession time, I put that extra bug up against the hot water bottle because I colored outside the line and red does not erase well. So smudge problem solved. The sentiment is done on the computer.
Entering in CASology Cue card :BUGS
Used this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


9 comments:

  1. So funny this card !!!!!
    Here also flu season !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! It made me smile, so I know it would make someone else feel better. What font did you use for your sentiment? I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I agree with Cheryl, it would make someone feel better. Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! The bugs are a fun addition to your image! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! And very clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe,the poor chickie! A fun card to bring a smile. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Donna I just want to give that poor little birdie a hug! Also I'm cracking up at your "Pepto" pink and "Nausea" Green papers! :D Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I feel so sorry for him! All those little bugs. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image the building You chose well for the theme.
    Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.
    สมัคร D2BET

    ReplyDelete