Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Heart Pirate

It is so long since I have been on the blog. Thanksgiving week I had my kids and grandkids here (what fun!) and entertained my in-laws (24 of them) for Thanksgiving dinner. Just when I was getting the house back to normal I caught a cold. Then had issues with care for my elderly mother.
So thankful things have settled down and I am back to crafting.
Don't hate me--but I have all my Christmas cards done and mailed.  Result of stuck in the house for 3 days.
I am doing some Valentine's for Send A Smile 4 Kids. Always have to be early with them so they can be sent out in time to get to the respective hospitals.
The image and sentiment are From The Heart digi colored with SU Blender Pens. Boy do I love those things. Makes coloring and shading so easy.  The stripe paper is SU's Sending Love paper stack.
Submitting to Freshly Made Sketches challenge

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring looks awesome! This valentine is SO cute! I was addressing cards tonight and discovered that I need two more. I had 86, which I thought was enough, but looks like I need 88. Oh, well. Plenty of time to get two more done and mailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is adorable and you've colored it beautifully! Hope you're feeling better! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete